BOOKING & PAYMENT
We know that preparing for an expedition requires a huge effort. The following information explains the organizational process of booking and payment at Infinity Expeditions.
- Once you have decided on an expedition or trip, it’s easiest to book online using the online booking form
- You can also print the booking form and send it to us by fax or mail
- Experience has shown that participants prefer to book their own international flights due to individual needs (place of departure, prolongation, early arrival, etc.). As a fully licensed travel agency we can of course also arrange for your flights! Please mark the corresponding field in the booking form. If you want to book yourself, be sure to plan ahead. The earlier the flight is booked, the cheaper it is!
- The sooner you book, the sooner we can confirm your position on the selected trip
- We conduct our expeditions and trips in small groups. This increases safety and comfort for our participants.
- If the minimum number of participants as specified in the detailed program is not reached, the trip will either be cancelled at least 20 days prior to scheduled departure and payments already made will be refunded, or the trip will take place with a smaller number of participants, if those participants agree to bear the additional resulting costs.
- After receiving your booking, we will check the information and you will receive a booking confirmation with all travel information and an invoice with the payment due dates
- The deposit is to be paid by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal within 14 days after receiving the booking confirmation in order to ensure participation. The balance must be paid by bank transfer 20 days prior to departure. For bookings less than 20 days prior to departure, the full amount is due immediately. Credit Card payments and payments with PayPal are subject to a transaction fee of 3,5%.
- In rare cases, the authorities in the country of destination may increase the fee for climbing permits on short notice. Infinity Expeditions reserves the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Later on we will provide you with a more detailed equipment list
- For participation in seven and eight thousander expeditions, we strongly recommend taking out a personal recovery and repatriation insurance, which explicitly covers recovery costs on expeditions. Most travel and accident insurances exclude expeditions and trips to mountains over 6000m. The best supplier in this area is our partner Global Rescue. You can find the Global Rescue application form here, as well as accompanying information.
- Immediately prior to departure you will receive more detailed information regarding the trip or regarding arrival in the country of destination, should you have booked your own flight.
- Our Terms and Conditions apply, where you can access further information regarding withdrawal, cancellation fees, change of participants, etc..